The recipe for funky dumplings with cottage cheese is in every family. In ours, dumplings with sweet cottage cheese are very fond of. Stuffed dumplings can also be bought at the store, but it's great when you yourself can cook them for your loved ones! Dumpling for dumplings is my author’s recipe, I make it on whey. You can cook dumplings in water, even dumplings in milk. The main thing is that they are homemade, awesomely tasty and easy to prepare. I’ll tell you a few secrets to make them even tastier! For me, dumplings and cheesecakes are the most delicious dishes with cottage cheese! I cook them quite often, I already forgot when I ate the last ones I bought! By the way, the filling is different! Even cottage cheese can be made salty. For those who have never cooked them at home or who want to try something new and tasty, I imagine - dumplings on whey with cottage cheese.
- flour - 600-650 grams;
- serum (milk, water) - 250 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- cottage cheese - 350-400 grams;
- sugar - 4-6 tablespoons.
Awesome homemade dumplings with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Heated whey or plain water, can be replaced with milk.
- Since the egg enters the dough, the liquid should be hot, but not boiling water! Pour sugar and salt. Stir.
- Quickly break the egg and shake it instantly. If the liquid is too hot, then it may coagulate!
- Then we add liquid ingredients to the prepared flour (first we take 400 grams), knead the dough: soft and uniform.
- In the process of kneading, add another 100-150 grams of flour, gradually interfering with the dough. As a result, the dough is soft, but does not stick to the table and clean hands.
- We wrap the resulting dough in a food bag and send it to the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Before you get the elastic dough and prepare it for rolling, mix the cottage cheese with sugar. If earlier, then the filling will be too liquid, the sugar will dissolve. Cottage cheese needs natural. If you have completely dry, then add one egg or sour cream.
- Stir: the filling should keep its shape and not spread. Otherwise, it will be impossible to sculpt dumplings.
- Divide the dough, for ease of rolling, into several parts.
- Roll out a thin circle from each part, about 2 mm thick.
- Cut out small circles with a glass.
- We collect the rest of the dough, it lies a little and rolls out well again.
- In the middle of each circle we spread the curd filling.
- We fix it in a simple way, folding the circle in half and connecting the edges of the dough. You can make a pigtail for beauty: look at my video below, under the recipe. We get smooth, identical and beautiful dumplings with cottage cheese.
- Boil dumplings in boiling salted water: after boiling, cook for 2-3 minutes. Throw, stir, so as not to hit the bottom. As inflated, you can get it. It is also allowed to freeze dumplings with cottage cheese for the future, if you do not need to cook a lot.
That's the whole recipe for dumplings with cottage cheese: sweet and awesomely tasty. The recipe for homemade dumplings with cottage cheese is very easy and affordable: cook them more often for your loved ones! For me, this is the fastest recipe for making dumplings with filling. Give it a try! Please your loved ones! We with the site "Very tasty" cook only from the available products!