The meat in ginger-honey sauce with cognac is very tasty. It is great for a festive table. Its spicy spicy taste will surprise and give real pleasure!
- 700 grams of pork;
- lemon juice - two tablespoons;
- ginger root - 20 grams;
- a couple of cloves of garlic;
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper;
- salt to taste;
- 100 milliliters of cognac.
Meat in ginger-honey sauce with cognac. Step by step recipe
- Pass the garlic through the garlic press.
- Mix lemon juice with garlic.
- We cut the meat in portions of 2.5 centimeters and rub it with lemon-garlic juice. Leave for an hour to marinate a little.
- Three ginger on a fine grater.
- Combine ginger, pepper, salt, melted honey and cognac. Mix well.
- We put the meat in a stewing pan, add caraway seeds, close the lid and pour honey and cognac sauce.
- We send it to the oven, preheated to 190 degrees, for 30 minutes.
Insanely delicious meat is ready to eat. Meat in ginger-honey sauce with cognac should be served hot. You can decorate it with greenery. Enjoy your meal. Only for "I love to cook." And pay attention to the pork marinated mustard meat and the “Festive” meat.