Gorgeous pollock baked in a pot - this dish will make you fall in love with a fish forever. Tender pollock meat, supplemented with hearty potatoes - a delicious lunch or dinner. A sour cream sauce only complements the perfect combination, making the dish incredibly fragrant and juicy. Baked pollock with potatoes is a full-fledged second fish dish.
- 600 grams of pollock;
- 6-7 potato tubers;
- one carrot;
- onion head;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 300 milliliters of water;
- 4 teaspoons of vegetable oil;
- one teaspoon of salt;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- seasoning for fish - to taste.
Great baked pollock. Step by step recipe
- Frozen pollock does not defrost much (it will be easier to cut it). We clean our fish, remove the bones and cut into large cubes.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into cubes (like fish).
- Peel the carrots, wash, cut into thin rings.
- Onions are peeled, washed and chopped finely.
- All products are based on 4 pots. We lay out the products as follows.
- At the bottom of the pots put the potatoes: about half the pot.
- We spread a tablespoon of onions on potatoes.
- Onion - a pinch of carrot circles.
- Lay out the pollock fillet with the last layer, decorate with a circle of carrots.
- Pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil into each pot.
- Add salt: about 0.3 teaspoon.
- Add ground black pepper to the sour cream, my favorite seasonings (I have sun-hopped hops) 0.3 teaspoons. Mix and pour 300 milliliters of water into sour cream.
- Pour the contents of the pots with the resulting sour cream sauce (the liquid should not exceed half the pot).
- We put the pots in a cold oven (a prerequisite), heat it to 200 degrees, bake for 35-40 minutes.
Baked pollock can be served directly in pots. And this dish can be prepared in any form for baking: only it will be necessary to cover it with foil before putting it in the oven. There are a lot of recipes for cooking pollock dishes: see some of them on our site “Very Delicious”.