The magnificent “Bird's milk” cutlets, as you could already understand by name, are a very delicate and tasty dish. Soft cutlets with crispy bread crust are very beautiful, so they will look harmoniously on the festive table. Delicious minced chicken cutlets cooked according to this recipe is an incredibly aromatic dish. Thanks to the cheese filling, the patties are juicy, which is very pleasant to everyone who tries them: both for children and adults.
- 600-700 grams of chicken;
- fresh chicken egg;
- onion head (medium size);
- 2-3 tablespoons of grated crackers;
- clove of garlic;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- two hard-boiled eggs;
- 50 grams of butter;
- greens: dill, parsley, onions;
- salt to taste.
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 2 teaspoons of milk;
- 2-3 tablespoons of flour;
- bread crumbs from half a loaf.
- vegetable oil for frying cutlets.
Great cutlets "Bird's milk." Step by step recipe
- Scroll the chicken fillet and onion head in a meat grinder. Mix and hammer in the chicken egg.
- Salt, pepper (you can use other spices to your taste), squeeze garlic through a press (you can grate on a fine grater).
- Since minced chicken often turns out to be liquidy, add 2-3 tablespoons of grated (breading) crackers to it. Knead until smooth.
- We cover the minced chicken, cover for the time being, and begin to cook the filling.
- Hard cheese and hard-boiled eggs are rubbed on a fine grater, put in a bowl.
- We send finely chopped greens there. You can use any greens to your taste: dill, parsley, onions - or a mixture of them.
- We mix everything well and lay out pieces of butter, heated to room temperature.
- Mix again, try - and, if necessary, add salt.
- We divide the filling into portions (about 1 tablespoon), roll it up with our hands, fold it into a mold.
- Sent for 15-20 minutes in the freezer: cutlets from the filling should be well cooled so that the juice does not leak during the frying process.
- Cooking breading. Break 2 chicken eggs into a bowl, salt (a little), pour 2 teaspoons of milk and mix with a fork.
- Pour flour into another dish, and bread crumbs from a loaf in a third bowl.
- Using hands dipped in water, take a small amount of minced meat, form a cake out of it.
- In the middle of the cake we put a lump of chilled filling, pinch.
- We form the cutlet so that the filling is completely covered with minced meat.
- Roll the chicken cutlet in flour, dip in the egg mixture, breading in breadcrumbs.
- We also act with the remaining products. This amount is enough for 10 cutlets.
- We heat vegetable oil in a pan, lay out the patties, fry on both sides until golden.
- Tip. To cutlets well fried, they need to be turned over several times. Or shift into shape, and bring to readiness in the oven (15-20 minutes at 180 degrees).
Serve chicken cutlets with mashed potatoes, herbs and sauce. You can choose a delicious sauce for the “Bird's milk” cutlets on our website “Very tasty”.