I propose to cook wonderful diet chicken rolls baked in the oven. This very tasty, tender dish has a curd filling with lots of dill. For those who love cheese, such a dish simply cannot but like. After all, rolls contain sour milk cheese inside and hard, melted cheese, outside - it covers each roll with a beautiful, mouth-watering crust. Tender, juicy, baked chicken meat in the form of rolls is an excellent dish for lunch or dinner.
- chicken breast - 500 grams;
- dill - 60 grams;
- cottage cheese - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- soy sauce to taste.
Great diet chicken rolls. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the chicken fillet well, dry it with a napkin and cut horizontally.
- Salt each piece of chicken meat, season with black ground pepper.
- Tip. If the pieces of meat for chicken fillet rolls are too big, you can beat them off with a kitchen hammer, after putting the meat in a plastic bag.
- Sour milk cheese is better to use high fat content. Grind to be homogeneous. In the cottage cheese you need to break the egg and add chopped dill. Good salt.
- Tip. To cook chicken rolls at home, you can use both frozen dill and fresh. From this, the taste of the dish will not change.
- In meat flaps we wrap the filling of sour-milk cottage cheese with dill.
- We grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and lay out our chicken rolls stuffed with cottage cheese.
- We spread each roll with curd paste, which is wrapped as a filling.
- We grate hard cheese with large holes and sprinkle each stuffed roll on top.
- Tip. Hard cheese is best to choose those varieties that melt well. I prefer Russian or Dutch. When baking, they cover the dish with a wonderful golden crust.
- Sprinkle rolls with soy sauce. You can also, if desired, crush with aromatic herbs or sprinkle with black cumin seeds. All these additions will give the dish a special taste and aroma.
- We lay the baking tray with rolls in the oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for about fifteen minutes, until the meat is ready.
- Also, as a filling for such chicken rolls, you can use sweet bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Very tasty, satisfying and unusual will be the filling of walnuts. For this, the kernels need to be dried in the oven, beat with a blender. Season with salt, black pepper and squeeze a few cloves of garlic through a press. Add finely chopped cilantro. Mix everything. Such an unusual filling will give chicken rolls a special nutty flavor.
- Chicken rolls can also be prepared with dry fruit fillings: for example, dried apricots and prunes. They give the dish a pleasant acidity and a delicate fruity hue. Only dry fruits must first be soaked in cold water, then doused with boiling water - and only then cook the stuffing for chicken rolls from them.
Cook with our site “Very Delicious”, surprise and delight your family with new tasty dishes, interesting serving. Let each of your dishes become a real masterpiece of culinary art.