Not sure what to do with the liver? Make great liver patties for lunch. Delicate, vibrant homemade liver patties are pleasing to the eye - and just melt in your mouth! Even if your child does not like this useful product, thanks to the recipe for liver cutlets, you can include the liver in its menu. Liver cutlets are incredibly tasty, mouth-watering, fried very quickly: and perfectly combined with any side dish. Cutlets are very simple and quick to prepare, and following my step-by-step recipe, cooking such cutlets will turn out to be "excellent" even for beginners. Let's cook this yummy soon.
- carrots (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- water - 150 grams;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- wheat flour - 4 tablespoons with a hill (or 6-8 tablespoons semolina)
- onions (medium size) - 2 pieces;
- chicken liver - 500 grams.
Great liver patties. Step by step recipe
- To make great liver patties we need two fresh carrots (I used medium sized carrots).
- We clean the carrots for cutlets, wash them well and rub them on a coarse grater.
- Onions (according to the recipe) are peeled, washed and cut into small pieces (for the preparation of chicken liver cutlets, I used medium-sized onions).
- Now we need a frying pan in which we will steam our prepared vegetables (chopped onions and grated carrots).
- In the prepared pan, transfer the carrots and onions, pour 150 grams of water and send to the fire.
- The contents of the pan must be steamed for 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove the pan from the stove, transfer the steamed vegetables to a separate container and leave them to cool.
- Next, we need a meat grinder, through which we will pass all the ingredients for excellent liver patties.
- For cutlets, we need a pound of chicken liver.
- Tip: it’s very good to use fresh chicken liver, not frozen chicken, to make cutlets from the liver. Since chicken liver is very tender, and fresh, it has a special taste. As you know, during defrosting, the liver loses its taste.
- We clean the garlic (according to the recipe) and wash it (more garlic than the prescription should not be added: three cloves of garlic for this amount of ingredients is exactly what you need).
- When the carrots and onions have cooled slightly, we pass them along with the liver and garlic through a meat grinder.
- Now we need a container in which we will combine and mix all the ingredients for amazing liver patties (for this I use a deep plastic bowl).
- In the prepared container we transfer the liver mass scrolled through the meat grinder and add one teaspoon of salt (if you want the salt to feel good in liver cutlets, add a little more than according to the recipe).
- We break two chicken eggs into a separate container and beat them, until the protein is completely combined with the yolk, using a fork.
- We beat the beaten eggs into the liver mass, and mix everything well until smooth.
- Then add four tablespoons with a hill of wheat flour, and once again mix everything well.
- Tip: during the preparation of liver cutlets, wheat flour can not be used, but replaced with semolina. For this amount of ingredients, we need 6-8 tablespoons of semolina. But if you use semolina, then the liver mixture for cutlets will need to be left for 30-40 minutes to swell.
- You can add ground black pepper to the liver mass, but I do not add. If you want, add black ground pepper to taste.
- We will fry home-made liver patties in a pan.
- Pour vegetable oil into the prepared pan and send to the stove to warm up.
- Put the cutlets on a preheated oil with a tablespoon and fry over medium heat on both sides until cooked.
- Tip: I fry the liver patties with thin little pancakes.
- From this amount of ingredients, on average, 50-60 amazingly tasty and fragrant liver patties are obtained.
- Ready-made homemade liver patties can be served.
- I serve such patties with fresh vegetables. Great cutlets go well with boiled rice and mashed potatoes. It will be very tasty if you cook garlic sauce for such meatballs. How and with what to submit the meatballs cooked according to this recipe is up to you.
I offer for dinner a delicate, delicious dish of chicken liver - magnificent liver patties. And the side dish is your favorite. Cook the liver patties at least once according to my recipe - and they will become a frequent guest in your kitchen: I have never met a more successful and simple recipe. I and "Very Delicious" wish you a pleasant appetite and good mood. Come back often: I have prepared for you many more video recipes for delicious dishes.