Often there are times when you need to urgently prepare a meal. And when it comes to meat, you usually have to wait about an hour for readiness. I found for myself a saving recipe for just great meat and vegetables for half an hour. The family is happy with the dinner, because the meat always turns out to be juicy and tasty, and I am happy with the cooking process - everything is very fast. Great option if in a hurry.
- chicken's meat;
- frozen vegetables (tomatoes, beans, bell peppers, leeks);
- Sesame oil.
Great meat with vegetables for half an hour. Step cooking
- Proportions are not important here. Use as many ingredients as you want. You can add something more, something less - all at your discretion and taste preferences.
- Prepare the vegetables. We clean the onion, wash it and cut it with feathers or half rings. Now let's do carrots. It needs to be cleaned, washed and cut with a peeler into long thin layers. Cut the spinach into large strips.
- We will use chicken meat, because it is cooked the fastest, but if you have enough time, you can take pork or beef. I use boneless chicken legs for this dish. Chicken fillet is also suitable. The meat should be cut into small pieces, put in a preheated pan with vegetable oil and fry until golden brown.
- Pour the meat with sesame oil (you can skip this step). Oil gives a special sweet taste, I really like to use it.
- Add onion to the meat, chopped with feathers, fry until golden.
- Now you need to send the carrots to the pan. Cook it with meat and onions for about 3-4 minutes, reduce the heat to medium.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the meat with sesame seeds and, stirring constantly, fry for another minute.
- Now we take frozen vegetables (do not defrost) and simmer for about 10 minutes until they become soft.
- When the vegetables are stewed, add the spinach and continue to simmer another 3-4 minutes.
- The dish turns out to be very bright, beautiful and incredibly tasty.
- Serve excellent meat with vegetables to the table with boiled pasta. I love serving spaghetti for this dish. These pasta should be placed in salted boiling water and cook for 8-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. But the cooking time also depends on the type of pasta, so be careful not to digest. Also, when cooking spaghetti, you need to use a fairly large pan. For 200 grams of pasta you need 2 liters of water. I do not wash the pasta, and when cooking, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, then they do not stick to each other.
- Serve our dish by placing pasta on a plate, and on top excellent meat with vegetables.
Here we have such a delicious lunch. Cooking a dish is very simple and fast. Instead of frozen vegetables, you can use fresh ones. Set the table, call relatives, and bon appetit! More often drop by our “Very Delicious”, we always have new, interesting recipes for you!