Kefir pancakes are simply magnificent: thin and delicate, with holes. Making thin pancakes is, at first glance, a very difficult task. It would seem that the ingredients for pancakes are simple, and sometimes nothing happens at all! I’ll tell you how to cook pancakes with kefir so that they are as thin and tasty as possible. It’s not difficult to make pancakes with holes at home: the main thing is not to rush - and then everything will turn out right! I like to cook such pancakes for breakfast, I often bake them at Shrovetide. You can serve it with aromatic honey or berry jam, even just with sour cream - it's just a mercy. If desired, prepare any filling: from cottage cheese, minced meat and cabbage! In general, such pancakes can be supplemented as you wish! The main thing is to figure out how to make delicious thin pancakes with your own hands.
- wheat flour - 200 grams;
- kefir - 250 milliliters;
- boiling water - 250 milliliters;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 3 teaspoons;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- baking soda - 0.25 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
Great pancakes with kefir. Step by step recipe
- First, sift the flour and combine it with soda. While we clean aside.
- Separately, in a cup, shake the eggs with sugar and salt. I don’t advise taking a lot of sugar, better then add jam or honey. A lot of sugar leads to the fact that the pancakes quickly brown and do not have time to bake. Add vanilla sugar if desired (1 pinch of vanillin is possible). Mix.
- Add kefir to this mixture, better than room temperature. Thus, the pancakes will be evenly baked in a pan and heated evenly. Mix again.
- We add flour and soda in several stages, stirring thoroughly until the lumps disappear.
- As a result, we should get a mass of medium consistency: approximately, like the density of sour cream or as a dough for pancakes. If you first add half the liquid and all the loose ingredients, then the dough will be thick and there will be no lumps. And then add the rest of the liquid, bringing the dough to the desired consistency. This is one of the secrets of a proper test.
- Pour gently, constantly stirring, a glass of hot water.
- At the end, add vegetable oil, stir.
- It turns out now a batter, a little thicker than water. You can adjust the consistency with the help of additional water: if it turned out thicker than necessary.
- Lubricate the pan with a napkin, which is slightly moistened with vegetable oil. We do this procedure only before the first pancake: no further is necessary, since the test contains vegetable oil.
- We bake pancakes on heating above average. We always measure the same amount of dough, quickly distribute the dough in a pan. Thus, holes will appear. When you pour the dough into a preheated pan, bubbles form, and then holes. By the way, soda also contributes to this process.
- Thin pancakes are baked very quickly: about 20 seconds on one side and about the same on the other. Since the dough is liquid, then the pancakes will be thin. And if thick, then it does not have time to spread in the pan and the pancakes are thick. This is the second secret of the right test.
- Lubricate hot pancakes according to your desire, with butter or just like me - sprinkle with simple sugar. In this case, the pancakes will be even sweeter!
- Fold in a pile. From this amount of dough, I get 16 thin pancakes with a diameter of 24 centimeters.
It takes very little time to cook this amount of pancakes. It is especially delicious to eat thin pancakes hot, hot with heat! And even tastier when with fresh floral honey! Mmm ... Delicious! Try it for sure! Enjoy your meal. See other recipes for delicious pancakes on the channel "Food for every taste" and on the site "Very Delicious"! We wish you culinary victories and good mood!