I propose to cook unusual, but very tasty chicken cutlets. Their peculiarity is that they have Italian seasoning of gremolat. This seasoning is very popular in Italy and mainly consists of citrus zest, garlic and parsley. Such a vibrant mixture of ingredients is served directly with a prepared meat dish or added to meat or stewed vegetables during cooking. If greens and garlic, we imagine how they feel in cutlets, but usually we don’t put lemon zest in minced meat. But be brave, Italians know what they are doing. Indeed, a homemade recipe for cutlets with a thin note of lemon, a delicious delicacy worthy of even a festive table, and they can also be served with mashed potatoes, pasta or cereal dishes. Do not pass this recipe, step-by-step preparation of chicken meatballs "Gremolata" with photo, help you prepare a real, gourmet dinner!
Ingredients for the preparation of chicken cutlets "Gremolata"
|Chicken fillet||1.3 kg|
|Lemon zest||40 g|
Step-by-step cooking of Gremolata chicken cutlets with photo
- Roll the chicken and fat through the meat grinder. Salo will give meatballs juiciness.
- Grind the parsley as small as possible. Do not use twigs, they are harsh.
- Chopped peeled garlic as finely as possible.
- Rub the zest with lemons on a fine grater. You can also remove it with a peeler, and then cut into small cubes like garlic.
- Pour chopped parsley, garlic and lemon zest into the minced chicken. Salt and pepper the minced meat. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Soak two three slices of the white loaf in milk until it soaks. Then also twist it through a meat grinder or chop it with a blender.
- Add the soaked loaf and add one egg to the minced meat, mix everything well and send to the refrigerator for 25-30 minutes, so that it cools down and becomes denser.
- From the cooled minced meat, form small cutlets. So that the stuffing does not stick to your hands, moisten your hands in cold water. Spread them in a preheated pan and fry on both sides until cooked.
- Chicken cutlets are fried very quickly, literally 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve chicken cutlets with mashed potatoes or cereal dishes with ketchup or other savory sauce. Enjoy your meal!