Grilled squid stuffed - juicy and spicy dish. This main dish does not require a side dish; the side dish is already inside. And now about the benefits: squid contains a large amount of iron and calcium, which allows you to normalize the heart. This is one of the few foods that is completely cholesterol free. The iodine content normalizes the thyroid gland, and selenium removes heavy metals from the body. The nutritional value of squid is as follows: proteins - 18%, fats - 2.2%, carbohydrates - 2%. In general, eat squid, it enhances health.
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons;
- squid - 2 pieces;
- pita bread - 100 grams;
- green onions - 4 pieces;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- chicken egg - 1 piece;
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon;
- ground black pepper;
- 3 sheets of lettuce leaf.
Grilled squid stuffed. Step by step recipe
- Peel the squid and pickle in soy sauce.
- Grind pita bread.
- Grind onions, parsley and garlic.
- We mix pita bread, greens with an egg, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- The minced meat we stuff the squid tightly. We fasten the hole with toothpicks or a thread and sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Bake on the grill for 10 minutes
- Serve on lettuce.
If baked in the oven, then we send the squid into the oven preheated to 220 degrees for 20 minutes. The dish is juicy, with a spicy taste - a wonderful table decoration. You will definitely enjoy it. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the squid recipe in batter and the TOP-4 recipes from squid.