This is an interesting, but simple dish - harmonica potato with bacon in foil; I often cook it for children's parties. It’s good to take such potatoes with you, going to nature. The dish is tasty and hearty - a full meal. Potato baked in foil goes well with meat or fish dishes. But it can be an independent dish.
- hard cheese - 50-70 grams;
- potatoes - 4 pieces (medium size);
- butter - 30 grams;
- bacon - 50-70 grams;
- greens - to taste;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
Harmonica potato with bacon in foil. Step by step recipe
- Thoroughly washed potatoes, you can not peel them, cut them across (0.5-0.7 centimeters between the cuts), without cutting to the end (to the base). To get a potato accordion.
- Cut thin slices of bacon and slices of hard cheese. It is better to take cheese with a spicy taste and one that melts well: for example, "Dutch" or "Russian".
- We lay in the cuts of potatoes alternately bacon and hard cheese.
- We add a little salt to each “accordion potato.” You can also sprinkle each potato with herbs: for example, oregano or basil. You can grind with dried granulated garlic: from this the taste of potatoes will become spicy. Next, put a piece of oil on each accordion potato and wrap it in foil. When the butter is melted, it is absorbed into the potatoes: from this it will become softer and tastier.
- Ready potato preparations are sent to the oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes. We check potato readiness with a toothpick or wooden stick, which should easily go into the potato.
- Expand baked potatoes with cheese and bacon and sprinkle with grated hard cheese and chopped herbs.
- It is very tasty to cook such potatoes on charcoal when you go on a picnic with friends. The smell of haze will only complement the delicate pulp of potatoes.
You can put onion rings, sweet bell pepper in potatoes baked in the form of an accordion. Instead of bacon, you can use bacon or bacon. Serve such potatoes with garlic sauce or yogurt sauce. To do this, take 200 milliliters of ordinary unsweetened yogurt, add salt to it, add a clove of garlic, chopped with a knife, and parsley with dill (to taste) to the yogurt. Mix everything well and serve separately in a gravy boat. Sour-milk products: kefir and yogurt, go well with baked potatoes, complementing each other.
Cook along with the site “I love to cook” - and you will have all the dishes tasty and interesting.