Want to cook pancakes stuffed chicken to surprise all guests? I share the recipe for this interesting and unusual dish. My guests were shocked with delight when they cut the chicken, and there are pancake rolls. There were many questions about how to cook pancakes stuffed chicken. Let's cook this culinary masterpiece together with “I love to cook”!
For stuffing chicken:
- chicken - 1 piece (1.8-2 kg);
- spring rolls - 12 pieces;
- cheese filling - 150 gr.
For pancakes (23-24 pcs.):
- flour - 200 gr;
- egg - 2 pcs;
- milk - 1 cup;
- boiling water - 1 glass;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- sugar - a teaspoon;
- soda - a quarter of a teaspoon + vinegar;
- vegetable oil - a tablespoon.
Filling for pancakes (12 pcs.):
- onion - 1 piece;
- mushrooms - 300 gr;
- minced chicken - 400 gr.
- egg - 1 pc;
- cheese - 100 gr.
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- ketchup (tomato paste) - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- paprika - 1 tsp.
Pancakes stuffed chicken. Step by step recipe
- With washed and dried chicken, carefully remove the skin, leaving wings and legs.
- Separate the meat from the bones and twist in a meat grinder, you can add a little bacon if desired.
- Season the minced meat with salt and pepper to taste.
- We start making pancake dough. Add milk to the eggs, mix well. In turn, add salt, sugar, slaked soda, mix well. Add the flour, mix so that there are no lumps left. In a thin stream, constantly stirring, add boiled water. At the very end, add vegetable oil. Let the test stand for 20 minutes.
- While the dough is infused with pancakes, we are preparing the filling. In a heated skillet, fry the onions, add the mushrooms and fry under the lid until the mushrooms give water. After that, fry for another 5 minutes without a lid. The cooled onions and mushrooms are mixed with minced chicken.
- Fry pancakes.
- Put the filling on the pancake and evenly distribute it throughout the circle. Turn the roll.
- Cooking cheese filling. Mix the egg with the cheese grated on a fine grater.
- We start the chicken: put the first layer of pancakes from 5 pieces, coat with cheese filling. Lay out a layer of 4 pancakes on top, also coat with cheese filling, and the last layer of 3 pancakes - spread the remaining cheese filling on top.
- Sew the chicken skin with thread or chopped with toothpicks. So that the finished chicken had a beautiful shape, we connect the legs and wings with a thread. Otherwise, they will fall apart in different directions, it will be ugly and the skin will burst when baked.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. Put stuffed chicken on it. Lubricate the surface with chicken sauce, wrap the ends of the legs and wings with foil (so as not to burn in the oven).
- Put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 60-80 minutes, bake at 180 degrees. After 45-50 minutes, the chicken will give juice, this juice can be periodically watered on the surface of the chicken, so it will be more crispy, rosy and will not dry.
- Remove the skewers and threads from the finished chicken and allow to cool slightly. You can serve hot and cold, deliciously the same.
When serving stuffed chicken, cut across so that you can see how original it is inside. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the chicken on the "Director" jar and chicken with tomatoes baked in champignons.
Pancake Stuffed Chicken video recipe
Enjoy your meal!