This herring appetizer flies off the table in minutes. Tasty to disgrace, and cooks no more than 10 minutes. This appetizer can not only be served on the festive table - an excellent dish for the daily menu. Tasty and healthy. Let's try!
- herring - 1 piece (you can take a ready-made fillet without bones);
- one processed cheese - 100 grams;
- butter - 20 grams;
- greens to taste.
Herring appetizer. Step by step recipe
- Cut herring from bones, dividing into two fillets. If you take the finished filet, then leave it that way.
- Grate the processed cheese, add softened butter and finely chopped greens.
- Spread the cheese mass on one half of the herring fillet, top cover the second.
- Wrap it tightly with cling film and put the stuffed herring in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Serve on the table, cut herring in portions, garnish with carrots or onions marinated in vinegar. It's so simple and quick to cook an original herring appetizer.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook,” everything is delicious here! We recommend making herring caviar and forshmak, a delicious herring appetizer.