Herring caviar tastes like mincemeat to taste, but it has a slightly different composition of ingredients, and it turns out more gently and homogeneous. Many will like the economical version of caviar - it’s both tasty and satisfying! Sandwiches with such caviar fly away instantly in my family.
- salted herring - 2 pieces;
- processed cheese - 2 pieces;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- milk - 1 cup.
Caviar from herring. Step by step recipe
- Boil the carrots until peeled. Then cool and clean.
- Clean herring from entrails, skins and bones. Soak in milk for 2 hours.
- Pass through a meat grinder along with carrots, processed cheeses. Then mash everything with butter.
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. Serve caviar out as a snack. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking herring appetizer and forshmak - a delicious herring appetizer.