In continuation of the Shrovetide theme I want to talk about a delicious homemade chocolate pancake cake. When you look at him, saliva flows like a river - so delicious! And the first piece delights you, which does not leave you until the cake itself is over. And it is true. A very tasty combination of chocolate pancakes, delicate cream soufflé and sour berries. All together - just a cooking bomb! Let us at “Very Delicious” analyze the recipe in detail and prepare a chocolate pancake cake at home. It's so easy!
- egg - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- cocoa powder - 30 grams;
- flour - 60 grams;
- salt - 1/4 tablespoon;
- baking powder - 1 tablespoon;
- vanillin - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
- water - 50 milliliters;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- cottage cheese dessert - 400 grams;
- sour cream - 400 grams;
- powdered sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- any berries - 300-400 grams;
- chocolate for decoration - 30-50 grams.
Chocolate pancake cake. Step by step recipe
- Beat the egg, sugar, salt, vanilla sugar or vanilla with a whisk.
- Add sour cream, mix well again.
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cocoa powder) and be sure to sift.
- We introduce them into the sour cream and egg and mix well.
- Pour a little milk, about 0.3, and stir with a whisk. The dough you get is similar to the dough for pancakes. (If you immediately pour all the milk into the dough, lumps are formed that would be visible when baking pancakes).
- Once the dough has become homogeneous, add vegetable oil and again knead well. Many who add oil to ready-made batter. But in my experience: if you add to the thick mass and mix well, the vegetable oil will be evenly distributed throughout the mass, and it will turn out to be more elastic.
- After that, pour the remaining milk in 1 or 2 sets. You will see what a homogeneous beautiful pancake dough you have: fat does not accumulate at the top.
- Leave the cooked dough for 20-30 minutes, so that it stood and rested.
- Before baking the first pancake, gently grease the pan with sunflower oil or a piece of bacon. The pan should be well preheated. To check when to start frying, drip the dough into a pan. If it immediately began to hiss and fry, this is a sign that the pan is at the right temperature.
- We bake pancakes on both sides for about 1-2 minutes.
- To make the cream, mix the cottage cheese dessert, sour cream and powdered sugar. Beat everything with a whisk or mixer. In the recipe, the curd mass can be replaced with curd, but it must be wiped through a sieve or whipped with a blender. In this case, you will need to add more powdered sugar to the cream.
- Melt pre-soaked and already swollen gelatin in a water bath.
- Add it to the cream mass, whisk well and immediately proceed to the assembly of the cake, as the cream-curd mass quickly hardens.
- We put a detachable baking dish on the dish, in it we will form a souffle cake. I used a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- If you use frozen berries, then they must be thawed in advance.
- We spread the first pancake and a little grease it with cream.
- In the middle of the second pancake we put about a tablespoon of cream, some berries, collect the edges of the pancake in the form of a bag. And put this bag on the first pancake.
- We make such bags about 4-5, depending on the diameter of your shape. We expose them in a circle of this form. You can do this, as suggested on the video, but it’s more convenient for me to first fill the pancake with the filling and berries, and then just put it in the form. Do not worry if a little cream leaked while you were putting out the bags.
- Fill the pancake bags with cream on top, take about 0.3 from what you have in the bowl at the moment.
- Take another 4 - 5 pancakes, put cream and berries on one half for each half, cover with the second half on top (a semicircle is obtained) and twist into a tube.
- Transfer pancake tubes into a shape, put it in an arbitrary shape (you can add berries).
- Fill with the rest of the cream, even out well.
- We put the cake in the refrigerator overnight until completely solidified.
- We take out the frozen pancake souffle cake from the mold. To do this, I put a towel soaked in hot water and well twisted in a circle to the walls of the mold. I hold about 2-3 minutes. Alternatively, you can go with a hot knife along the inner contour of the form and separate the cake from the walls. Remove the detachable form.
- For decoration, you can melt the chocolate in a water bath and make arbitrary chocolate strokes.
Delicate homemade chocolate pancake cake is ready! This is a real fairy tale! You fall in love with him at first sight - how beautiful and appetizing he is! And when you try, you understand that your choice is the right one - a divinely gentle, sweet taste, diluted with a slight sourness of berries. Due to this, the pancake cake is not sugary - and I want to take it again, and another piece! A very interesting and tasty cake is obtained with tangerines, canned pineapples, slices of kiwi and chocolate chips inside. And you can use other fillers that you love. Join us on “Delicious” and surprise your loved ones with incredibly delicious masterpieces from pancakes (and not only), cooked at home! You will succeed! And be sure to try pancake bags with delicious filling and a pancake cake with sour cream and curd cream!
Enjoy your meal!