How to cook homemade meatballs in the oven? Yes, so that they are tasty, juicy; so that they can eat both the old and the small. It turns out that there is a recipe for making delicious cutlets - not so long ago I found on youtube. And you know, I did not regret it: they turned out wonderful.
- 1 kilogram of minced meat (beef + pork);
- 300 grams of potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of dill;
- 1/4 cup cream;
- 3 tablespoons semolina;
- salt, pepper, coriander to taste;
- ghee and vegetable oil for the mold.
Homemade meatballs in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Grate potatoes and garlic. Grind the onion in a blender. (You can also use a meat grinder, the quality will not suffer).
- Add chopped products to minced meat. There we send the egg, cream, dill, coriander.
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- Stir the resulting stuffing to a homogeneous consistency.
- We fall asleep 3 tablespoons of semolina: it makes it possible for cutlets to keep in shape and be magnificent. Knead, leave for 15 minutes.
- We spread the whole stuffing on a cutting board and align it in height.
- We cut into semi-finished products of the size we need.
- We form cutlets and shift into a form oiled.
- We send in an oven preheated to 210 ° for 25-30 minutes. If you want the cutlets to brown, 5 minutes before the end add heat.
Delicious and juicy homemade meatballs are ready. It can be served both as an independent dish and with a side dish. With care for you and your family, I love cooking team. We offer you to cook the most delicious minced meat patties and homemade patties.