Every housewife knows whether the chicken noodle soup will turn out delicious depends not only on the quality of the meat, but also directly on the taste and quality of the homemade noodles. I recently found a great recipe for delicious homemade noodles. It has an excellent consistency, taste, and does not boil. Today I want to share with you this wonderful recipe. You will learn how to make noodles at home.
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- water - 2 teaspoons of water;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- salt is a pinch.
Homemade noodles. Step by step recipe
- Break eggs into a plate, add a pinch of salt and water there.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Then add the flour gradually.
- Before adding flour, be sure to sift it. When sifting, the flour is oxygenated and the quality of your dough will be much better.
- Knead the dough on a table sprinkled with flour.
- The dough is about the same as dumplings.
- Wrap the dough in a film and leave to lie down for half an hour.
- After our dough rests, divide it into 4 parts. While you are rolling out one part, remove the rest under the film or cover with a plate.
- Roll out the dough very thinly, about 1 millimeter or less. When you roll out the dough, the table should always be sprinkled with flour.
- We put the finished dough on the board and leave it for 20 minutes, so that it dries a little.
- Cut the noodles and spread on a tray, in one layer so that it dries.
The average calorie content of homemade noodles per 100 grams is 322 kcal per 100 grams of product.
Enjoy your meal!
After it dries well, we remove the finished noodles in a container or storage jar, closing it tightly with a lid. If the noodles are not full, then it will go bad very quickly. Cook only the most delicious recipes with "I love to cook." Next time we will tell you a recipe for noodles with vegetables and a recipe for chicken noodle soup.