Each hostess at least once cooked these types of pancakes: pancakes, crepes or homemade pancakes. This is a quick and tasty dish that can be served both as hot and as a dessert: it all depends on the filling. I really like homemade pancakes on rice flour milk: it is it that makes them very tasty, somewhat unusual - appetizingly golden in appearance and tender inside. What could be better than a pancake breakfast with fresh berries or fruits covered in sweet, aromatic honey.
- rice flour - 150 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- butter - 20 grams;
- granulated sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- milk - 150 milliliters;
- vanilla sugar - to taste;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- honey to taste;
- peaches - for serving;
- coconut flakes - for decoration.
Homemade pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Drive the egg into a deep bowl, add granulated sugar and mix with a whisk.
- Add milk and continue to stir.
- Sift rice flour with baking powder for dough and pour into liquid ingredients.
- Tip. For the preparation of dough for homemade pancakes in milk, whole wheat flour can also be used if desired.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or in a water bath. And put it in the dough. Oil gives our pancakes a delicate milk flavor.
- In a special pan for baking pancakes, which has a Teflon coating, we bake our pancakes. Such a pan does not require additional lubrication.
- When the pancakes are lightly browned, we turn over to the other side.
- Tip. If you do not have a non-stick pan, use an ordinary one, only be sure to grease it with oil or a piece of fresh bacon.
- Ready rosy pancakes prepared according to the classic recipe can be served with fruits: for example, with slices of fresh peach or banana. From above, you can pour them with liquid honey and chop coconut flakes.
There is another wonderful type of cooking pancakes (close relatives of pancakes) - with a pattern.
- To prepare them, you need to beat three eggs with a whisk, along with a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Add four tablespoons of wheat flour and one and a half tablespoons of vegetable refined oil or melted butter. Mix everything thoroughly and introduce a glass of cold milk and three tablespoons of water.
- Tip. Water makes pancakes openwork: that is, small holes appear.
- I add milk and water after adding flour to the dough: this method will help to avoid the formation of lumps. The dough should be liquid - because we cook thin pancakes.
- We divide the dough into two parts: and in one part, add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder, and leave the other as it was.
- Now we start baking our patterned pancakes: to do this, put a regular dough on a greased, well-heated pan, quickly roll it over the entire surface of the pan and put it on fire.
- On top of pancakes with a spoon, draw a drawing of chocolate dough. You can pour the dark dough into a bottle and make a small hole in the lid: then it will be more convenient to draw.
- When one side is gilded, the pancakes need to be turned on the other side and again a little fry.
- Grease the finished pancakes with a piece of butter while still hot. You can serve such beautiful pancakes with a pattern with condensed milk, any jam or custard. They are also very tasty with different fillings: for example, with cottage cheese or poppy seeds.
This delicious, beautiful and interesting dish is especially loved by children - but adults are not indifferent to pancakes and homemade pancakes. And what other types of pancakes can be prepared, you will learn on our site “I love to cook”.