There are many recipes and methods for making homemade sausages. All recipes are similar in that they need guts for cooking. But I want to offer you a universal recipe for homemade sausages in foil. The taste is simply delicious.
- kilogram of pork pulp;
- 200 grams of fresh bacon;
- salt to taste;
- 50 milliliters of water;
- vegetable oil.
- ground black pepper;
Homemade sausages in foil. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the meat into cubes. Saute with salt and spices, leave for 20 minutes, so that it is a little nourished.
- Cut fat as small as possible.
- We combine fat with meat, pour water and mix well. The filling is ready.
- Lubricate the foil with oil, put a little filling, form small sausages.
- Then put the sausage in the baking sleeve and tie on both sides.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees 30 minutes, and then remove the sleeve, unfold the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
Very quickly and without unnecessary efforts, a fragrant piece of sausage will delight your family. She is very tender. Homemade sausages in foil are just class. They will perfectly decorate your holiday table. Cut the sausages into a large dish and decorate with greens. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipe for delicious home-made boiled pork and cook home-made sausage.