How to cook oatmeal in milk so that it turns out delicious, and I would like to eat it again and again? Perhaps for some it is not a secret, but for some we will discover America. We want to note that the whole royal nobility of Scotland tasted such oatmeal, flavored with excellent prunes, for breakfast. And here is this recipe for you.
- oat groats "Hercules" - 50 grams;
- prunes - 50 grams;
- milk - 150 grams;
- some water;
- salt and sugar to taste.
How to cook oatmeal porridge. Step by step recipe
- Add oatmeal to a pot with a small amount of water, cook continuously stirring 10 minutes.
- Wash prunes, cut, removing the seeds.
- Add prunes to the porridge and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Boil milk and cool. Add the heated milk to the porridge, cook for several minutes until cooked, adding a pinch of salt and sugar to taste.
Oatmeal is very aromatic, tender and delicious! Give it a try. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try oatmeal with raisins and dried apricots and oatmeal with peanut butter.