How to cook delicious beef liver is of interest to many housewives. Because the liver is combined with all side dishes, it is fragrant and tasty, it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. From beef liver, you can cook a wide variety of dishes, stew, bake, even cook cakes. But many do not like to fry the liver, they say that it becomes stiff, but it's all from the wrong preparation. Together with “I love to cook,” we will figure out how to cook delicious beef liver.
- beef liver - 500 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- salt to taste;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoon;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- sunflower oil - 50 grams;
- cornmeal - 70 grams.
How to cook beef liver deliciously. Step by step recipe
- Wash the liver, remove the film from it and cut it.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add salt, soda, sugar and crushed garlic there.
- Throw the liver into the mixture and put in the refrigerator for 3 hours, but the longer the liver stays in the marinade, the more tender it will be.
- Fry the onion in half rings and place on a plate.
- Roll each piece of liver in flour and fry in sunflower oil, in which the onion was fried.
- When the liver becomes rosy, cover it with fried onions, stir and cover, simmer for a couple of minutes.
Now you know how to cook beef liver tasty and get a delicate and aromatic and juicy dish. Only one hundred grams of the liver compensates for the daily requirement of the body for vitamins. Cooking is not only delicious, but also healthy. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipe for making delicious pork liver and learn how to cook a delicious liver.