I love to cook delicious cantina, especially with cottage cheese. The dessert comes out amazing: the filling does not flow out, the delicate curd taste with vanilla is clearly felt! Incredibly delicious! Especially for the portal “I Love Cooking” I’ll tell you how to cook plaques that will not tear: and will remain soft and tender even the next day. The main thing is to follow a step-by-step recipe: do not lay fewer eggs, do not cook on one milk, and the test must be given an hour to "rest". So, write down the recipe for shamrocks in milk.
For the test:
- chicken egg (large) - 4 pieces;
- 170 grams of flour;
- sugar - 1.5 tablespoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- milk (warmed up) - 350 grams;
- vanillin - to taste;
- water (warm) - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- butter (fry shingles) - 50-100 grams.
- cottage cheese (moderate fat content) - 300 grams;
- sour cream - 2-3 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1-2 tablespoons.
How to cook platbands. Step by step recipe
- Break the eggs into a deep bowl. If they are small, it is better to take 5 pieces. At first glance, there is too much product, especially half a liter of liquid. However, with their help, the dough will turn out more elastic and supple. As a result, thin pancakes come out great.
- Mix the eggs thoroughly with a mixer until smooth, trying to avoid a lot of foam. It is undesirable to beat with a mixer so that a lot of air does not get into the mass.
- In the egg mass put sugar and vanillin. The last component must be laid in moderation: otherwise the products will turn out to be bitter.
- Heat the milk with water a little or put out of the refrigerator a few hours before kneading the dough. Pour the prepared liquid into the egg mixture, stir.
- Add flour and stir with a whisk. To make thin pancakes in milk perfect, the dough should be the consistency of liquid cream. If the lumps are not all dispersed, you can strain through a sieve.
- Leave the dough for 1-3 hours, so that it rests.
- Add half a scoop of vegetable oil (I got about 50-70 milliliters) and stir.
- Drizzle a little vegetable oil in a pan, spread it over the entire surface with a napkin or brush.
- Heat the pan, pour the dough, quickly distribute in the pan, and pour the rest back into the bowl.
- Fry the pancake until golden on one side, turn over to the other, carefully remove with a spatula. It is necessary to control the heating temperature so that the product does not burn, bake evenly, and the edges are not very dry.
- Put delicious pancakes on a plate and let cool. Place the cottage cheese in a deep bowl and knead thoroughly with a fork. Add sour cream, sugar, a little vanillin, mix thoroughly. Leave on for 15 minutes to dissolve the sweetness. The dairy product should not be liquid or too fat, and should not be whipped with a blender.
- On the edge of the pancake, put a little curd, cover the filling with the nearest edge. First, wrap the sides of the product, and then collapse completely, giving the casing a rectangular shape.
- Ready-made pancakes can be laid out on a board and frozen, or immediately fry in butter, as well as make cantina in the oven with sour cream.
- Throw the oil into a pan, heat it, lay out the products and fry on both sides until crispy golden crust.
- Thin pancakes with filling can be served with chocolate, berry sauce or sour cream, but it tastes best with broken sweetened strawberries (fresh or frozen).
Now you know how to cook cassava with cottage cheese. They are perfectly cut, since the filling does not flow out, but keeps its shape perfectly. Pancakes are neutral in taste: therefore, the slightest taste shades of cottage cheese, vanilla and strawberry are clearly felt.