The great culinary sorcerer Karoy Gundel spent a lot of time trying to adapt the Magyar cuisine to European standards. Thanks to his efforts, a collection of adapted recipes was published in 1959, which contained many original dishes with detailed recommendations. Among others, Hungarian goulash appeared, which stands out for its unique taste and aroma.
- beef pulp - 500 grams;
- chili pepper - 20 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper red varieties;
- medium-sized potatoes - 3 pieces;
- tomatoes - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- paprika (sweet) - one and a half tablespoons.
For home salt dough (chipset):
- flour - 75-80 grams;
Hungarian goulash. Step by step recipe
- The meat is cut into equal cubes of medium size.
- Chop the onion, brown until a nice color.
- Cooling the fat slightly, spread the paprika. After mixing, put the meat cubes. Add chopped garlic and add water.
- Dice all the vegetables. Send potatoes and carrots to the meat pan.
- As soon as traces of softening of the potato wedges are visible, put the tomatoes and peppers.
A pipette is made while the meat is stewed in a pan:
- We combine all the ingredients, knead a tight lump of dough.
- Roll out, bringing the thickness to a millimeter.
- We pluck off small pieces, throw into a boiling broth.
- When the dough is cooked, the pieces will float to the surface.
When serving a fragrant dish, add a chipset to it. This is a classic combination of a hearty meat dish with simple dough. The fresh taste of one element will emphasize the spicy notes of another.
The result will amaze your household. The pleasant aroma of the dish and delicate taste will forever win the hearts of loved ones. This recipe is able to become the pearl of the cookbook of any housewife. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a dish of Mexican cuisine: Santa Fe meat and souvlaki.