Curry chicken is not at all difficult to cook, the main thing is to buy ingredients suitable for this dish from poultry meat. The composition of this dish includes such exotic ingredients as coconut milk, yellow curry, ginger, coriander and many other seasonings. Chicken with vegetables can be baked in the oven or slow cooker. A slow cooker facilitates the cooking process, as you can fry chicken and stew it with vegetables immediately in one bowl. Homemade Curry Chicken Recipe can be cooked without vegetables, then separately serve boiled rice or steamed vegetables separately. In India, it is customary to serve very spicy dishes, for our area it is enough to season with hot pepper very little, for taste. Use step by step cooking chicken curry with vegetables in Indian style with photo, and you will have a hearty and healthy family dinner.
Indian Curry Chicken Ingredients
|Chicken or chicken||1 kg|
|Vegetable oil||3 tbsp. l|
|Flour||2 tbsp. l|
|Ground coriander||1 tsp|
|Ginger grated||1 tsp|
|Coconut milk||100 ml|
|Apricot jam||50 g|
Cooking step by step chicken Indian curry with photo
- Cut the chicken into pieces (you can take chicken fillet), grate with salt and pepper. Roll the pieces in flour.
- Sauté the chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown. You do not need to fry until ready, as it will still be baked.
- Peel and chop all the vegetables - onions, garlic, celery, potatoes, carrots and broccoli. Vegetables can be taken frozen.
- Fry onion, garlic, carrots and potatoes in butter for 2-3 minutes to give them a more intense taste.
- Mix coconut milk with apricot jam, curry, coriander, caraway seeds, turmeric, and grated ginger.
- Put in a baking dish fried vegetables in butter, broccoli, pieces of fried chicken.
- Pour in a mixture of coconut milk. Cover the mold.
- Bake chicken curry in a preheated oven for 40-60 minutes until fully cooked. 15 minutes before cooking, open the lid of the mold so that the chicken’s crust is baked.
Curry chicken with vegetables is served hot for lunch or dinner with a fresh vegetable salad. Enjoy your meal!