Italian pasta casserole is very tasty and satisfying. A dish that can be prepared if guests unexpectedly came to you. Well, for pasta lovers in the navy this dish will become a real masterpiece! Fast, tasty and affordable!
- pasta - 400 grams;
- minced meat - 500 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- mixture of provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon
- greens - 1 bunch;
- tomatoes - 300 grams;
- cheese - 200 grams
- carrots - 1 piece;
- flour - 100 grams;
- milk - 1 cup;
- cream 30% - 1 cup;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Italian pasta casserole. Step by step recipe
- Onion finely chopped.
- Three carrots on a coarse grater.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Three cheese on a grater.
- Fry onions with carrots and minced meat. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Add a mixture of Provencal herbs and herbs.
- You need to boil the pasta.
- Cut tomatoes into large pieces.
- To prepare the sauce, put the pan on the fire, pour milk, cream, put butter there. Stir occasionally.
- Once the butter has melted, add salt and flour.
- We need a deep pan. First, put some pasta, pour sauce, then put some minced meat and tomatoes.
- We make in two layers.
- We send to the oven and bake at a temperature of 190 degrees 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle our casserole with cheese 10 minutes before cooking.
Ready pasta casserole, if desired, can be sprinkled with herbs for decoration. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Be sure to try the unique gravy for pasta and meatloaf with pasta and cheese.