Jamie Oliver's cutlets stuffed with this dish are nostalgia, retro, classic - but it's so delicious. Wherever the hand of the meter touches, a tremendous transformation of taste and aroma takes place. And such unpretentious cutlets stuffed with garlic oil and bacon. These cutlets were still cooked by Jamie Oliver's father, now Jamie himself cooks them and gives a smile and joy to his family.
- 150-180 grams chicken fillet - 4 pieces;
- smoked bacon - 4 pieces;
- flour - 3 tablespoons;
- olive oil;
- crushed bread crumbs;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- sunflower oil.
For garlic butter
- parsley - 15 grams;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- lemon zest;
- a pinch of pepper.
Cutlets stuffed with Jamie Oliver. Step by step recipe
- Cut the bacon into strips, and fry it with the addition of olive oil.
- Make garlic butter. By the way, it can also be used on sandwiches, prepare more and store in the refrigerator. So finely chop the parsley, peel and chop the garlic in the garlic. A pinch will be enough for the lemon zest. Combine the oil with garlic, zest and parsley, add pepper and salt.
- Finely chop the bacon and mix with garlic oil.
- Let's move on to the preparation of cutlets. Put the chicken fillet on a cutting board, and stick the knife into the thickest part of the fillet, and make an incision. In this incision, put a piece of oil, which previously cool a little.
- Wrap the fillet in the shape of cutlets.
- Prepare three plates. In one, pour the flour, in another egg, beaten with salt and pepper, in the third crushed crackers from white bread.
- Roll the tunnels starting with flour, then in the egg and at the end in breadcrumbs.
- Thoroughly heat the oil in a pan and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes on all sides.
- Then put the patties on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. If you do not want to fry cutlets, you can immediately bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve the patties stuffed with broccoli or potato puree.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with Love Cooking everything is delicious here!