A juicy shank baked in a sleeve is an indispensable dish for the New Year holidays. The meat is tender, aromatic and juicy due to the fact that it will be cooked in such an original way. Take a piece of fatter and put marinated longer, and in the end you get the meat - incredibly tasty and very tender.
- pork knuckle - 1 piece;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- orange - ½ pieces;
- lemon - ½ pieces;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- soy sauce and adjika - to taste;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Juicy shank baked in a sleeve. Step by step recipe
- Immediately marinate the shank. Put it in a pan, squeeze out the juice of half a lemon and half an orange, and also pass a clove of garlic through a press, put the rest whole.
- Pour all the spices and salt into the marinade and mix.
- After 8 hours, preheat the oven 180 degrees, put everything in a sleeve for baking and then on a baking sheet.
- Bake pork meat up to 2 hours. Watch for readiness and desired roasting.
The smell is incredible, from the oven immediately to the table. Remove the meat from the sleeve and decorate. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! And be sure to try the ham shank and shank in Polish.