Traditional julienne is prepared mainly from mushrooms, chicken and any additives that are baked under sour cream and cheese. But on this development of cooking, Julien is prepared from a wide variety of ingredients. We adhere to the classics, we will prepare a classic delicious julienne with chicken and mushrooms.
- chicken fillet - 150 grams;
- cream - 200 grams;
- champignons - 50 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- butter - 50 grams;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- seasoning to taste.
Julien with chicken and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Peel and chop the onion in a small cube, heat the pan with vegetable oil and fry the onion. Then, too, take turns frying the sliced meat and small pieces of champignon. Salt.
- Take the molds for julienne and put onions, meat and mushrooms.
- Slightly fry the flour in a pan, add cream, season to taste and bring, mixing until smooth.
- Pour the molds with this mixture and grind with grated cheese.
- Set the oven to 200 degrees and bake the julienne for 10 minutes before the cheese melts and takes a little crust.
So quickly we prepared a hearty breakfast for tea and a delicious snack. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Julienne in the bun and the 3 most delicious Julienne recipes.