An incredibly simple and quick way to cook kebabs from chicken hearts at home in the oven. I very often prepare such a treat for the holidays, and guests scatter it in an instant. A skewer on a skewer looks very original and festive, but for the price it is a very budget version of the dish.
- chicken hearts - 500-600 grams;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- ketchup - 2 tablespoons;
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons; (optional)
- vinegar 9% - 1 teaspoon;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste (from spices I add curry a little).
Kebab from chicken hearts - easy! Step by step recipe
- We cook marinade: mix ketchup, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, spices. I also tried to do without soy sauce, it also turns out very tasty. For a larger marinade without soy sauce, I added a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- We spread the washed chicken hearts in the marinade. I would recommend cleaning them from the tubes (vessels) with excess fat. Leave for an hour or two.
- Put the skewers in a bowl of water for 20-30 minutes to swell.
- String hearts, put on a wire rack, put in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees. I turn them over after 15 minutes and coat them with the remaining marinade, but this is not necessary.
That's all! Tasty, fragrant kebabs of chicken hearts are ready. And it really turned out to be easier to cook them! It remains only to invite loved ones for a treat. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try making juicy chakhokhbili with chicken and lazy chicken brizoli.