Tempting appetizing and tender chicken breasts in kefir will delight you with an excellent taste. Spicy garlic notes give the chicken breast a special flavor. Chicken cooked according to this recipe is very juicy and just melts in your mouth. Please your household with such a meat dish - and they will not only be tasty, satisfying, but also useful to be fed.
We bring to your attention a step-by-step recipe for cooking in a pan of chicken breast marinated in kefir.
- Cherry tomatoes";
- greens of fresh dill and parsley;
- chicken breast - 600 grams;
- one clove of garlic;
- kefir - 200 milliliters;
- ground black pepper.
Chicken breast in kefir. Step by step recipe
- We cut the chicken fillet with a sharp knife into portioned slices (it is very good to use fresh chicken breast, not frozen, because during thawing chicken meat loses its juiciness and tenderness).
- A garlic clove is passed through a press (can be finely chopped with a knife).
- Wash my dill and finely chop it (I like it when there is a lot of dill: then the dish is more aromatic and tasty).
- Now the breast needs to be marinated. In a deep bowl we transfer the chopped breast, garlic, chopped dill, add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste, fill everything with kefir and mix well.
- We leave the chicken breast marinated in kefir from half an hour to 60 minutes.
- We will stew the marinated breast in a pan without oil.
- We transfer the pickled chicken into a pan, fill it with the remaining marinade and simmer for 10-15 minutes under a closed lid.
- Serve the finished breast to the table with slices of cherry tomatoes and decorate with fresh parsley.
I cooked the stewed chicken according to this recipe in the oven: it turned out very tasty too !!! Chicken breast marinated in kefir is incredibly fragrant and juicy. Please your family with an amazing meat dish. Such a chicken will appeal to everyone - from small to large.
The same chicken meat, cooked with the addition of various seasonings, will be very different in taste and aroma.
In addition to peppers, basil, thyme and mint are suitable for chicken.
On the site “I love to cook” you will find many more delicious meat dishes that will not only please your loved ones, but also nourish them heartily and benefit the body. And be sure to try juicy chicken breasts and stuffed chicken breasts with bacon.