I think everyone since childhood is familiar with the taste of grandmother’s kefir pancakes prepared for breakfast. But how to cook delicious pancakes? The video recipe I once found on youtube helped me. Kefir pancakes made according to this recipe are lush and simply melt in your mouth.
- kefir - 220 milliliters;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 60 grams;
- soda - a little more than half a teaspoon;
- flour - 200 grams;
- cooking oil for frying.
Oatmeal on kefir. Step by step recipe
- Break the egg into a bowl, beat with a mixer (if desired, the number of eggs can be increased, I put two).
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar there, beat in foam.
- Pour 1 cup of kefir into the finished mixture (it is better to take thick, with a fat content of 3.2%), mix.
- We begin to pour in small portions of flour, each time thoroughly mixing. We follow the consistency: the more flour, the more magnificent the pancakes, but if you do not immediately eat them, the next day they will be tough. The best option: the dough should be a little thicker than sour cream. Add soda, do not extinguish with vinegar.
- Heat a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- We begin to spread the prepared dough with a teaspoon (so that the pancakes turn out small and beautiful).
- Fry over low heat to bake well inside, each side for 3-5 minutes, adding oil as needed.
- I want to note that salt is not needed in this recipe. They will not be fresh! Try it, you won’t regret it!
Lush and delicious pancakes cooked according to this recipe, "fly away" in one moment. Serve them with jam, sour cream, honey, condensed milk - and bon appetit to you and your family from the team of the site “Very tasty”! We recommend pancakes with semolina and fluffy pancakes in milk.