A friend of mine shared a Korean herring recipe with me. Cooked at home, to be honest, I did not even expect that it would be so delicious. An hour later from the herring and the trace caught a cold. Tasty cuddle! I advise you to cook.
- herring - 2 pieces;
- onions - 400 grams;
- black pepper, red - 0.5 teaspoon each;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- tomato sauce - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar - 60 milliliters;
- sunflower oil - 125 milliliters.
Korean herring. Step by step recipe
- First, we cut the fish. To do this, we need to cut off the head, tail and fins.
- Gently cut the stomach and remove the insides and the black film.
- Also remove the ridge and bones. The resulting fillet is well washed in running water and cut into pieces.
- Put our fish in a cup, pour black pepper, red pepper, salt and tomato paste. Mix well.
- Leave for 15 minutes. Then pour the vinegar and mix well again.
- We clean and finely chop the onion, add it to the fish along with vegetable oil.
- Cover our plate and put in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
- During this time, our fish will need to be mixed a couple of times.
Korean herring goes well with boiled potatoes with butter. Eating! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook a herring under a fur coat and aspic from a herring.