Today I bring to your attention a recipe for lemon royal cheesecakes. Tasty, rich and delicious pies with lemon will gather the whole family at the table. These cheesecakes with lemon zest will appeal to both adults and, of course, children. The cooking process will not take you much time and effort, and the result will be just wonderful. Let's not waste time.
- margarine - 250 grams;
- flour - 3 cups;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- a pinch of salt;
- soda with vinegar - 1 teaspoon;
- lemon or orange - 2 pieces;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vanillin - 0.25 teaspoon;
- cottage cheese - 0.50 kilograms.
Lemon Royal Cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- Let's make the dough. In an in-depth bowl we combine: margarine - 250 grams, soda extinguished with vinegar, one egg, sugar - 100 grams, 3 cups flour and knead all this (be sure to sift the flour)
Tip. For the royal cheesecake, you can use any dough: yeast, butter, puff, shortbread. Also, the dough can be made with the taste of chocolate - using cocoa powder.
- Divide the mass into two parts: one spread evenly into the form, and the second leave for later.
- Let's move on to the filling: we rub the lemons on a grater (the grater should be with small holes). Then add vanillin, 1 egg, 50 grams of sugar, half a kilogram of cottage cheese and mashed lemon to a deep bowl. And mix our filler manually.
- Spread the prepared filling evenly on the laid out dough, and put the second part of our dough on it. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place to bake our cheesecake (you need to bake for about 1 hour).
Note: the cheesecake we prepared with lemon can be confused with the usual, royal. They are similar in ingredients, but in lemon there are no poppies and dried fruits. And the cooking process is almost the same.
Serve the finished product preferably chilled: so it will be much tastier. Therefore, after baking, allow the royal cheesecake with lemon zest to cool. Any drink that suits your taste will suit delicious royal baked goods: so you won’t have to guess much.
Your family and friends are again deliciously fed. Lemon cheesecake turned out to be superb in appearance and very delicious. This is a great option for instant dessert - children will definitely enjoy the cheesecake. Continue cooking with me and “I love cooking”: we have something to surprise you with.