I am a young mother, my little son is already 5 years old. I know firsthand how difficult it is to make a child eat a liver, because it is not always possible to cook it in such a way that it is tasty and tender. This recipe has long been in my family, and not only my son now eats a liver for both cheeks, but all family members just love this casserole.
- liver - 0.5 kilograms;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic to taste;
- milk - 0.5 cups;
- boiled rice - 1 cup;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- salt to taste.
Liver casserole. Step by step recipe
- Soak the liver in water for 30 minutes.
- Then pass the liver through a meat grinder, and with it onion and garlic. Add rice, flour, pour in milk, salt and pepper.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and beat the whites into the foam, and add the yolks to the total mass.
- Mix everything well and then gently inject the whipped squirrels.
- Lubricate the baking dish with oil and put the resulting mixture. Put in a preheated oven to 180 ° C to bake for 25-30 minutes.
It turns out not even a casserole from the liver, but a delicate and fragrant cake.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And pay attention to interesting recipes for cooking casseroles: potato casserole with cheese and fish casserole with potatoes.