These roulettes from the liver at the table are eaten by everyone, even those who usually do not eat the liver. They are a little troublesome to cook, but it is oooh very tasty! Impossible to break away! The liver is so tender and fragrant.
- liver - 500 grams;
- fat with a layer;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt and ground black pepper.
Liver roll "Everyone asks for supplements." Step by step recipe
- Soak the liver for 30 minutes in milk.
- Cut the liver into pieces and beat off each piece.
- Fresh lard, it is better to take with a meat layer, cut into slices that are the same size with pieces of the liver.
- Fat also beat off. When the lard is beaten off with a hammer, you get a kind of mesh.
- Salt and pepper the liver, each piece separately. Lightly add salt.
- Fry the onion with grated carrots in vegetable oil.
- On a piece of liver, put a piece of bacon, then fried onions with carrots.
- Now tightly tie with a roll, and tie with a thread.
- Fry the rolls in a pan with vegetable oil.
- Transfer them to the pan, add some water and simmer until cooked. You can put it on a baking sheet and bring to readiness in the oven, the taste of this will not change.
- When cooked, be sure to remove the thread from the rolls.
Serve on the table decorated with greens and prepare that guests will sweep this dish the very first from the table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking liver pancakes and find out how to quickly and tasty fry the liver. You will not regret!