This recipe is the easiest and, of course, invariably very delicious fish zhizami stuffed with green peas. The combination of tastes is really very interesting, we suggest you immediately start cooking.
- fillet of any white fish (hake, pollock) - 700 grams;
- 2 pieces of a white bun (loaf);
- 1 medium onion;
- 2 eggs;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- green peas - 200 grams;
- breadcrumbs - 1 cup;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Low-calorie fish zrazy with green peas. Step cooking
- Peel the fish fillet and cut into pieces.
- Soak the bun in milk, then squeeze. Use a blender to mix the fish fillet, bun, egg, salt, pepper, half the onion.
- Chop the second half of the onion and fry in a skillet. Add green peas, yolk to the onion and chop everything in a blender.
- Take some minced meat, put a teaspoon of the filling in the center, form a cutlet. Pour the resulting patties in breadcrumbs and fry in well-heated oil.
When the zraza fish with green peas are ready, serve them with a gentle cheese sauce. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend trying to cook Sea fish cakes and crispy fish nuggets.