The smell of these magnificent pancakes from my grandmother is still associated with my childhood! I remember sitting next to my grandmother and watching her bake pancakes. What a carefree time it was ... But now I'm not talking about that. I remember how a thick pancake “breathed” in a pan, covered with holes - then for me it was a real miracle. But my duties included only to grease pancakes with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Now I will share the old family recipe for lush pancakes.
- milk - 1 liter;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- flour - 800 grams;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- fresh yeast - 60 grams;
- soda - on the tip of a knife.
- for smearing pancakes - 80 grams of ghee and sugar as desired.
Lush pancakes from grandma. Step by step recipe
- In a separate container, heat 3 cups of milk and dissolve the yeast there, leave for 10 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well. Let the dough stand still a little, it’s suitable.
- When the dough rises, pour in 1 cup of hot milk.
- Bake in a pan greased with vegetable oil. I take a slice of potato or lard, dip in vegetable oil and grease the pan.
- I fold the finished pancakes one on one, smearing each with melted butter and pouring sugar. You can pour honey, also incredibly tasty!
With these recipes you will definitely get magnificent pancakes, they are simply incredibly tasty. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the magnificent pancakes on kefir and thin pancakes on starch.