An old recipe - lush pancakes in milk. They were baked on Shrovetide 1000 years ago - after all, they are a symbol of the red spring sun. Thick and lush pancakes with yeast can be cooked even by novice housewives: it is a pleasure to fry them. Kids really like pancakes, especially with jam or sweet filling. This recipe is ideal for those who love soft, fluffy pancakes: unusually tasty and tender, just melting in your mouth.
- 500 milliliters of milk;
- 400 grams of flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast.
Delicious lush pancakes in milk. Step by step recipe
- Pour warm milk into a deep bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, yeast (dried or 30 grams of fresh) and 300 grams of flour. Mix with a spoon or whisk. If fresh yeast, first dissolve them in milk and only then add to the dough.
- We set it for 30-40 minutes in the heat to fit.
- For yeast pancakes in milk, all products should be at room temperature, so they need to be removed from the refrigerator in advance and allowed to warm.
- When the dough for pancakes in milk increases by 2 times, add 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, vegetable oil and the remaining flour. Mix again.
- Remember that yeast dough is afraid of drafts: it loves only warm and quiet places.
- Once again, put in a warm place for 30-40 minutes and wait for it to increase 2 times.
- If you add a little mustard oil to the pancake yeast dough, they will acquire a beautiful, soft golden color.
- We start to bake pancakes: we take the dough from the edge (in no case do not mix it), put it on a hot, greased frying pan (preferably a small diameter: I have 15 centimeters). We distribute the dough into the pan with a ladle, trying not to touch the bottom.
- Fry yeast pancakes on both sides over medium heat and lay on top of each other, greasing with melted butter.
Lush, beautiful and rosy pancakes - even on the royal table, serving is not a shame. They will become an adornment of Shrovetide. Such pancakes are very tasty to dunk, so we put on the table vases with caviar, sour cream, jam, jam or ... Yes, everything you love will be unusually tasty. The site "Very tasty" congratulates you on Shrovetide, the upcoming spring and is waiting for a visit for new unique recipes. And be sure to try thin pancakes with starch and berry pancakes with seasoning.