A truly homemade dish is lush pancakes with kefir and chicken and mushrooms. When you fry such pancakes, the whole family looks forward to everyone being called to the table. They are great for breakfast or lunch. And by all means, only “I love to cook” will help you cook pancakes with chicken and mushrooms, so that the dough is airy and the filling is juicy.
For the test:
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 300 grams;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil.
- onion - half;
- mushrooms - 200 grams;
- chicken fillet - 200 grams.
Thick kefir pancakes with chicken and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Take the cottage cheese and mash it with eggs until smooth. Add kefir, stir and slowly introduce the flour, stirring so that there are no lumps. Salt, add sugar with soda. Soda is quenched with acid kefir, a large number of bubbles indicates this, after the mixture has stood a little.
- Cooking the filling will also not take much time, chop the onion into small cubes, rinse the mushrooms well and cut into plates, wash the fillet well and cut into small pieces. Now fry the onion until transparent, add the mushrooms to it and when the mushrooms give water, add the chicken. Stew until tender.
- The filling is ready and you can do hot pancakes. Pour a portion of batter into a greased frying pan and spread it over the bottom; the pancake should be thin. This is convenient to do in a small pan.
- Next, put the stuffing on one half and after a few minutes, cover the laid out stuffing with a free edge. It should be a semicircle. Squeeze a little pancake so that the halves stick together, but do not press hard, otherwise squeeze the filling and raw dough.
- It is necessary to fry from two sides on a small fire until a beautiful golden color and that the dough is fried inside.
- Enjoy your meal!
Lush pancakes on kefir with chicken and mushrooms recipe video
Lush pancakes on kefir are hearty and delicious. Serve hot with your favorite sauce or sour cream. Dilute the daily menu with such an interesting and simple dish!