My favorite delicacy, which my grandmother prepared when we came to her in the village, was pancakes on water and yeast. They were very tasty, magnificent and fragrant: the house was unusually cozy from the smell of baking. So I decided to share with you a piece of my beautiful childhood: to tell how to cook magnificent pancakes with yeast. The recipe is very simple, without any troubles. I am sure: everyone will like it very much, and especially the children.
- water - 2 glasses;
- yeast - 2 teaspoons;
- flour - 3 cups;
- vanilla sugar;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- sugar to taste.
Lush fritters on yeast. Step by step recipe
- We take a saucepan, pour water into it, put on a stove and heat it, the water should boil and cool down a little.
Tip. Water should not be hot: somewhere around 30 degrees.
- Then pour dry yeast there and mix thoroughly.
Tip. You can also take fresh ones (pressed: they will need 3 times more - 6 teaspoons): you need to place such yeast in a small amount of warm water and add a little sugar, and then use them as intended.
- Then gradually add sugar, salt, vanilla sugar and a little flour. All this is carefully mixed and left for 20 minutes in a warm place.
Tip. It is better to sift the flour in advance so that it is enriched with oxygen - then your dough will turn out lush and airy.
- When the dough rises a little, we add the rest of the flour, mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps. The consistency of the dough should be like thick sour cream. The dough should turn out to be viscous, fluffy and holey.
- We take the pan, put it on the stove, pour vegetable oil into it and wait until it warms up. Now we need a spoon: in order to put the dough in a pan.
Tip. So that the dough does not stick to the spoon, it must be moistened in water every time you collect the dough.
- When the oil in the pan starts to hiss, this is a sign that you can get down to business. Fritters need to be fried from two sides - over medium heat, until golden brown.
Tip. Spread the dough only on a well-heated pan. It is also very important to cover the pan so that the pancakes are not raw - and are more magnificent.
- Hash browns turn out magnificent, airy - and very tasty.
I highly recommend you make pancakes with yeast and water: you will not regret it - it is very tasty and simple. These pancakes can be considered a budget option - in our time, everyone can afford such a treat. Fritters can be served with any jam. Their taste will be even brighter if sprinkled with baked sugar on top of baked goods. They also go well with condensed milk and honey. These wonderful pancakes will suit those who fast: after all, in this recipe there are no prohibited foods.
Here we have prepared such a profitable dessert. Bon appetit, have a good day and good mood. You will find many more useful recipes on our site “I like to cook”.