The mackerel in the bank is simply amazing. Thank you for this recipe Lyudmila Mitina from the Nizhny Novgorod region. I found the recipe for this wonderful mackerel in the magazine "Recipes for Encore", and I admit honestly - I never ate tastier fish. It's true! Try it, you won’t regret it!
- mackerel - 2 pieces (medium);
- 2 onions;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon;
- Lavrushka - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters.
Mackerel in the bank. Step by step recipe
- To start, peel the mackerel, rinse it well and cut into small pieces.
- Wipe off prepared mackerel slices with salt and sugar.
- Peel onions and carrots. Cut the onions into rings, and grate the carrots.
- Put bay leaf on the bottom of the can. Then lay in layers - fish, carrots, onions. Pour in vegetable oil.
- We cover the jar with mackerel with a lid or foil. We put on a baking sheet and send the oven (cold!).
- Turn on the fire, heat the oven to 90 ° C, and simmer the fish for 1.5 hours.
The mackerel in the jar is very tender and fragrant! The bones are easily separated, and the fish itself just melts in your mouth! Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try the best recipe for pickled mackerel and the mackerel recipe, which in the final version will turn out no worse than red fish!