I found this recipe for meatloaf with pasta and cheese on the youtub channel. Minimum financial costs, time and effort, and as a result - a dish that is worthy of a festive table. Meat roll with pasta will conquer not only your home but also the guests at the table. So, we begin to cook.
- 600 grams of any meat;
- 2 slices of stale white bread;
- 1 onion;
- 1 egg
- 300 grams of dried pasta;
- 3-4 tablespoons of grated cheese;
- salt pepper.
Meatloaf with pasta and cheese. Step by step recipe
- Stale white bread (without crusts) first soak in milk, and then squeeze.
- Scroll meat, onion and bread in a meat grinder.
- In the minced meat, beat the egg, add salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
- Stuff the minced meat, cover and let it brew for 30 minutes.
- At this time, boil and drain the pasta.
- Put the minced meat on film and roll out so that there are no bumps.
- Lay the pasta on top (in one layer) and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll the roll with a film and roll onto a foil greased with vegetable oil. Wrap up.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Open the foil 20 minutes before the end of cooking to make the roll brown. For a better crust, you can grease it with sour cream, mayonnaise or sprinkle with grated cheese (at your discretion).
Our roll with pasta and cheese is ready. Cut and serve. It is very tasty both hot and cold. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” wishes you bon appetit! Be sure to try the unique Italian pasta sauce and Italian pasta casserole.