Today I will share with you a recipe for Mexican cuisine, “Santa Fe” in Spanish means “holy place”, this is a very tasty and unusual dish. All my friends and acquaintances from him are delighted.
- 500 grams of beef preferably pulp;
- 250-300 grams of bacon;
- 500 grams of champignons;
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 200 milliliters of dry red wine;
- 2 onion heads;
- 50 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- Salt and black pepper to taste;
- Small skewers can use toothpicks.
Dish of Mexican cuisine: Santa Fe meat. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the meat, salt and pepper, then cut it into pieces in the form of squares with a thickness of about 3 centimeters.
- Then wrap each square in bacon and fasten with a skewer, fry it all in a frying pan without oil.
- While the meat is fried, prepare the sauce for it. To do this, finely chop the onion and fry until slightly golden.
- Add the mushrooms, also finely chopped, when the mushrooms are ready, add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add red wine and stir until it boils.
- Then we put it in the center of the dish, and on the edges we lay the finished meat in bacon, I personally eat this dish holding the meat by the skewer, dipping in the sauce.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook souvlaki and goulash in Hungarian.