A unique creation - minced chicken cutlets with crab sticks. This is something! It is so delicious, just can not be described in words! Try it, because preparing is very easy, but they will certainly be able to surprise you!
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kilograms;
- crab sticks - 100 grams;
- oatmeal - 2 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Minced meat patties with crab sticks. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the fillet into pieces and grind in a meat grinder, adding peeled onion.
- Grate crab sticks.
- Add crab sticks, oatmeal, chopped dill, egg, salt and pepper to the minced chicken fillet.
- Moisten your hands with water and form neat cutlets.
- Fry the patties on both sides in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Serve burgers with crab sticks safely with mashed potatoes and a light salad of vegetables. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try turkey cutlets stuffed with mushrooms and chicken and beet cutlets in the oven.