Today I will introduce you to an interesting and tasty recipe that will become a bright addition to any side dish or appear as the main dish: we will prepare with you hedgehogs from minced meat and potatoes. This dish is a combination of your favorite meatballs and baked meat with potatoes. Delicate meat balls under a cheese crust make an incredible impression. Let's get down to cooking an exquisite delicacy.
- 400 grams of minced meat (I take pork, but you can choose any other);
- 130 grams of boiled rice (one third of the volume of minced meat);
- egg - 1 piece;
- two onions;
- to taste salt and black pepper;
- hard cheese - 150 grams (you can choose any grade);
- mayonnaise (at your discretion);
- one small clove of garlic;
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- vegetable oil (necessary to lubricate the form).
Meat hedgehogs with potatoes and cheese. Step by step recipe
- Put the stuffing in a working bowl.
- Turn on the blender, and with it, grind the peeled onions. Pour the resulting mass into a container.
- Next, grind the peeled garlic and pour it into the minced meat.
- We spread boiled rice into minced meat in the amount of ⅓ of the amount of meat.
- Now drive a testicle into the consistency. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix the mass with your hand (or, you can use a spoon). As you wish.
- We take a baking dish for hedgehogs with potatoes and cheese in the oven, and grease it with vegetable oil so that nothing burns.
- Take a container with minced meat and make the same balls. After we spread them on the surface of the mold. Between the hedgehogs we leave space.
- When the forcemeat is over, take the peeled potatoes and cut into circles. We fill the free space with potatoes. Top it slightly salted.
- Pour minced hedgehogs with potatoes and mayonnaise.
- Turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature of 200 degrees. By the way, hedgehogs from minced meat with potatoes and cheese can be cooked in a slow cooker.
- We send our mold in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Then we get out and sprinkle the surface with grated cheese.
- We put it in the oven again for 15 minutes, so that all the ingredients are well baked and a beautiful golden brown crust forms.
The meat balls are very reminiscent of minced meat on meatballs: therefore, if desired, you can cook hedgehogs with minced meat with gravy in the oven, watering the dish before baking tomato sauce. On the culinary site “I love to cook,” you can find interesting recipes that will delight your loved ones.