Together with “I love to cook,” I want to share a very good economical recipe for every day. Meat cutlets according to this recipe are juicy and soft, and you will not immediately understand what the secret is. It’s far from the salary, and it’s necessary to feed the family both tasty and healthy.
- minced meat - 0.5 kilograms;
- medium potatoes - 2 pieces;
- small oatmeal - 0.5 cups;
- onion - 1 piece;
- flour - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt pepper;
- sunflower oil - 50 - 70 grams.
Economy cutlets for every day. Step by step recipe
- Twist onions through a meat grinder or finely chop.
- Grated peeled potatoes on a fine grater (best for potato pancakes).
- Mix the minced meat, potatoes, oatmeal, onion, beat in an egg, salt, pepper, mix well.
- If the minced meat is very thick (dry), then add some water or milk.
- Cover with a film and leave to swell for 10 minutes.
- Then mix well again. To cutlets turned out more magnificent, soft, forcemeat must be beaten off. To do this, take some of the minced meat in your hands and throw it back into the bowl, so do it several times. This will allow him to gain oxygen, as a result, cutlets will turn out fluffy.
- We form cutlets, breading in flour and fry on both sides until golden.
Delicate, airy cutlets are ready. They turn out so tasty that it’s hard to understand right away that they are not only from minced meat. Frankly, I like them more than just from meat, because they are not very fatty, they do not have a heavy weight in the stomach. The economical recipe for cutlets from “I love to cook” is what you need! Also, be sure to try the most tender steamed chicken cutlets.
Minced meatballs, video recipe
Enjoy your meal!