Minced meat patties are a popular dish, as they are served in an elite restaurant, in the student cafeteria and on home holidays. The cutlet recipes simply can not be counted, but I still offer my recipe. Cutlets always turn out juicy, fragrant, tender. Guests always ask for the addition of my cutlets and are really delighted when I bring another serving to the table.
- low-fat pork mince - 500 grams;
- breading mixture;
- 2.5% milk - three tablespoons;
- potatoes - 1 piece;
- ground pepper.
Minced meatballs. Step by step recipe
- Stuffing is mixed with chopped nutmeg and grated potatoes.
- Grind the onion, mix with minced meat.
- Add the minced milk, egg, a little flour.
- Form round cutlets from prepared minced meat, dip in breadcrumbs and fry in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- When we fry on one side, we cover the pan with a lid, and when you turn it on the other, you should not cover it, then the cutlets will be juicy!
Serve cutlets with mashed potatoes or peas, stewed vegetables, porridge.
I’m sure that having prepared cutlets according to this recipe you will surprise your home with a completely new taste, of such familiar homemade cutlets. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!