Men love meat, and pickled pork meat in mustard, without exception, everyone loves it. A very hearty dish that will decorate your holiday table, but will not be superfluous on a weekday, you can eat instead of sausage. Soft, tender and very juicy meat will remain in your memory for a long time. The main thing in this dish is to choose the right piece of pork.
- pork loin - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- mustard - 4 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, seasoning hops-suneli - to taste.
Pork meat marinated in mustard. Step by step recipe
- Wash the meat, salt, pepper and add your favorite seasonings, I have it hops-suneli.
- Slices of garlic into slices.
- Make cuts throughout the meat and stuff with pieces of garlic.
- Lubricate with mustard.
- We leave for pickling for 3 hours, but it is better to leave it overnight.
- We put the meat in foil, wrap tightly so that the juice does not leak.
- We put in the oven warmed up to 180 degrees for 1 hour.
- Open the foil and leave in the oven until a golden crust appears.
Pickled pork meat in mustard is a recipe proven over the years, I cook it very often on winter holidays, when the weather will not allow me to cook kebab. Cook meat with “I love to cook” and your guests will be delighted. And pay attention to the preparation of meat in ginger-honey sauce with cognac and the recipe for the meat of the "Holiday".