Norwegian potato cakes - the best alternative to pita bread and pancakes! Such cakes are prepared as simple as possible, but they turn out to be very tasty. I often use potato cakes to make rolls with various snacks. The most successful were rolls stuffed with fried mushrooms with onions - just an incredible combination. But in this recipe, I will tell you how to cook classic potato cakes after all.
- potatoes - 0.5 kilograms;
- flour - 125 grams (and another 2-3 tablespoons of flour for powder);
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- butter - 50 grams.
Norwegian potato cakes. Step by step recipe
- Wash the potatoes well and boil them in a peel. Make mashed potatoes from boiled potatoes.
- Pour the flour and salt in the puree and knead the dough.
- Form balls from dough pieces, roll small cakes out of them.
- Fry the cakes in a dry pan for no more than 2 minutes.
- Stack still hot cakes one on one. smearing them with butter.
Potato cakes can be served on the table as a dish on their own, or you can make rolls with filling from them.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try making classic potato cakes and tortillas with potatoes and cheese.