It is impossible to imagine breakfast of a resident of the post-Soviet space without eggs, and the ideal breakfast is an omelet with cheese in the oven. A classic omelet, cooked in the oven, and even with the addition of cheese - you can just swallow a fork, along with the tongue: it’s so delicious. And if you still learn some recipes for making eggs (I will tell you), then no one will be indignant that “for breakfast, fried eggs, for lunch fried eggs, for dinner - scrambled eggs” (as the hero of the film “The hostel is provided with a hostel”), and there will only be admire the culinary talent of the hostess. Moreover, the preparation of dishes from eggs is a very simple and interesting enough activity.
- fresh chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- cheese - 60 grams;
- 60 milliliters 22% cream;
- nutmeg - a pinch;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper;
- butter - to lubricate the mold.
Omelet with cheese in the oven. Step by step recipe
- We take two small bowls, carefully separate the proteins from the yolks. It is better to use eggs at room temperature: therefore, they are removed from the refrigerator in advance.
- Pour the cream into the yolks, add a pinch of nutmeg, black pepper to taste. Beat everything with a whisk.
- Rub a piece of cheese on a fine grater, pour it into the yolks and mix with a spatula.
- Add a pinch of salt to the proteins and beat with a mixer in a lush foam.
- Gently inject the proteins into the yolk mixture and mix: gently, so as not to disturb the airiness, and carefully - until smooth.
- Forms (you can use small portioned or one large) for baking, grease with butter.
- We lay out the mass according to the molds, leaving a little space on top: the omelet will rise.
- We put the omelet with cheese in the oven, preheated to 210 degrees, for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the classic omelet hot so that the souffle does not have time to settle.
Cooking fried eggs with bacon and spinach.
- Finely chop 50 grams of bacon and fry in a dry, well-heated pan for 2-3 minutes: until golden brown.
- Add a small piece of butter to the pan. When it hiss, pour 70 grams of finely chopped young spinach. Salt and pepper to taste, fry another 2 minutes.
- We prepare baking tins (you can use small, portioned, or you can cook in one large one): grease them with butter.
- We lay out the fried bacon with spinach in forms, break one egg on top (the yolk should remain intact).
- Sprinkle with grated cheese of hard varieties on top (we need 50 grams in total).
- We put our eggs in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the dish necessarily hot.
Omelet with avocado, cheese and dried tomatoes (can be replaced with sun-dried): products are given per serving.
- On a coarse grater, rub 30 grams of cheese (it is better to use Mozzarella for pizza).
- Cut the peeled avocado half into small pieces. We also do with dried (or dried) tomatoes.
- Beat two eggs with a mixer with a pinch of salt (until light foam).
- We heat the pan with 10 grams of butter (we add 0.5 tablespoon of olive to it so that it does not burn).
- As soon as the butter begins to foam, pour in the beaten eggs. Immediately reduce the heat and begin to quickly mix the egg mass with a fork: this way the omelet will be magnificent and cook faster.
- When the eggs are set, put the avocado with tomatoes on the omelet and sprinkle with grated cheese. And after a minute we turn the omelet into a roll (or you can fold it in an envelope - if desired).
- As soon as the cheese is melted, the omelet is ready. Sprinkle with ground black pepper before serving.
Omelet and scrambled eggs, in fact, are ideal for breakfast. So that the dish is not boring, try to diversify it somehow. Moreover, there are no restrictions: eggs perfectly combine with almost all products. You can make an omelet with green peas, and with fresh tomatoes, and bell pepper - and even with crab sticks. And special culinary skills for such experiments are not required: scrambled eggs and scrambled eggs, especially in the oven, are prepared easily and simply. Visit our website “I like to cook” for new recipes for simple and very tasty dishes for all occasions.